Hot iPhone Themes | Hot iPhone4 Themes | Tag Cloud | LockScreen | HD | Winterboard Themes | Dreamboard Themes
How to use iphone themes with winterborad
That’s pretty easy to install Winterboard theme manually. But first, let’s get prepared.
- You’ll have to download DiskAid, which is a free file explorer for iPhone. You can use DiskAid to transfer file back and forth between iPhone and your computer.
- Download the Winterboard theme you love and extract the zipped file. For demonstration, I download the Super Mario theme from Softpedia and extract in the download folder.
Install Winterboard Theme via DiskAid
So, after you get everything ready. Connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable and launch DiskAid. Then select “Root folder” in the lower-left option. Answer “yes” for the warning. This option will let you browse the whole iPhone file system.
Next, on the left pane, go to “Library” and then access “Themes” folder. All Winterboard theme files are placed under this folder. If you have already installed some Winterboard themes on your iPhone, you’ll see those theme folders.
Okay, to copy the themes you have download, click “Copy Folder to Device” and select the theme folder you just extracted. Click “OK” to confirm and wait for the transfer process to complete.
That’s it. The Winterboard theme is installed on your iPhone. Go back to your iPhone and launch Winterboard. The theme is already there.
- How to use iphone themes
- How To Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P/DS3L/DS3R/DS4 Mac OS X86 10.5.4 with Chameleon
- Perfect Jailbreak: Spirit Jailbreak for iPhone OS 3.1.3 and iPad
- How to use iphone themes with winterborad
- How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS on OS 3.0 Using RedSn0w (Mac)
- How to Use WinterBoard
- Jailbreak iPhone 4 iOS 4.0.1/3GS iOS 4.0.1/3G iOS 4.0.1 with JailbreakMe
- How To Install DEB and IPA Files on iPhone without SSH Access?
- How to Create an iTunes Account
- IPhone Apps to Organize Your Life